Monday, July 26, 2010

What did I miss?

It's a gorgeous day here in the S.F. Bay Area, where we've successfully relocated for good. It's good to be back home.

Moving across the country with two small children was an adventure, to say the least, and quite time-consuming. The most painful part was going to the DMV. (Thankfully, I passed the written driver's license test, missing only one. I was nervous when I got to the question about the legal blood alcohol level. I have no idea! I don't drink.)

I'm quite behind on my reading, but am enjoying catching up. I was happy to read that the tax extender bill with the punitive S corporation provision didn't pass. (Covered by such esteemed bloggers as Joe Kristan, Kay Bell, Tax Girl.)

I wonder what interesting tidbit I'll read about next? Hopefully I can get caught up to real time... at least by Christmas.

1 comment: