Monday, August 17, 2009

Favorite Tax Blogs

The house is on the market, and I'm finally visiting my cherished Google Reader.

Here are the tax blogs I couldn't wait to catch up on...

My Top 5 (no particular order):
In the Top 10 (no particular order):
And I enjoyed Bruce the Taxguy, who has recently retired his blog for other pursuits, in which I wish him the best.

So that's what this tax blogosphere newcomer loves to read. Peter Pappas gives an annual Rick Moranis award to the 5 Best Tax Nerd Blogs. Invesp Consulting recently posted its Top 25 Tax Blogs.

Where do you go for your tax fix?

9 comments:

  1. All of the ones you listed plus:

    The Tax Law Report http://taxlaw.typepad.com/tax_law/ by Chris Wright. His blog concentrates on Tax Court decisions. Twitter gcwright

    Bed Buffaloes In Your Tax Code http://bedbuffalos.blogspot.com/ by Mary O'Keeffe, Union College and VITA Coordinator. A blog from the perspective of the volunteer preparers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monica, I am very honored! Thank you so much! Kay

    ReplyDelete
  3. I completely agree with you. it's interesting post here

    Motorcycle Accident

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, There are top 10 blogs which will helps in many ways. These are the favorite blogs of 2010 is really great. The Tax Professor blog is nice one. I think taxes are a frightening subject. I really enjoying your post and love it.

    Best Tax Return software 2010

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't mess with taxes is a really good blog. I like their weekly blog carnival for good stuff from around the net.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for providing such a great list of tax blogs. This will help me in my taxation future.

    Ready Ratios

    ReplyDelete
  7. Could you provide me with some accounting blogs as well???

    ReplyDelete
  8. Please check out my monthly blog as well. I just started the blog but will be posting on intriguing topics on a monthly basis.

    ReplyDelete
  9. monica u have really accommodated some of the best resources under a roof good job..Taxes always really give nightmatre

    ReplyDelete